If you really want a non-commercialized nature stay, this is the place. Walking, trekking, birding, bathing in pristine rivers and waterfalls, visiting tiny hamlets, enjoying local cuisine and staying in traditional Kumaoni culture are what you can enjoy here. The thrill of running behind butterflies, breath talking fragrance of flowers, star gazing and warm rays of sun without the hindrances caused by skyscrapers will form a life time memory for you. It is a place with awesome natural beauty boasted through jungles, mountains, rivers, where clouds create riots of colors on the mountains.
Let’s cuddle the beauty of nature with “Silent Valley Homestay” it’s located near Nainital. Mind you as you have to pass through rocky mountains, swanky valleys, zigzagging rivers, dense forests many more.
Room + Set breakfast +
Set dinner on double occupancy
| Tree House
||Two Rooms + Set breakfast. Accommodation is (for 4 guests)
||Room + Set breakfast + Set dinner on double occupancy
- This includes complimentary tea on arrival, and fruit basket in the room.
- AM/PM Tea at stay.
- Guided Nature and Jungle walk.
- Bonfire in the Evening.
- Extra occupancy for guest above 12 years: Rs.1500 per night (Including set breakfast and set dinner).
- Children between ages 6-12 are charged Rs. 900/- per child per night (Including set breakfast and set dinner).
- Children below 5 years of age stay complimentary and are accommodated with full paying adults.
- Solo Traveller: Rs. 3,500 per night (Including set breakfast and set dinner).
- Set meal charges:
- Lunch: Rs 300/- per person
- Dinner: Rs 300/- per person
- For children between 5-12 years: 50%
- For children below 5 years: Complimentary
- The meals are offered as per a pre-set menu, and are served in the common dining area. Kumoani cuisines made from organic vegetables from our own farm are served.
Drivers/maids accompanying clients can be provided accommodation and meal at an extra charge of Rs.600/- per person per day.
Check- in time: 11:00 am Check –out time: 10:00 am
ACTIVITES YOU CAN DO
“The Silent Valley- Experiential Farm stay about 10 km from Bhimtal market.
- A 100-year old bungalow,
- A beautiful tree house made of pine wood on oak tree.
- And, a 80 years old traditional Kumoani in the middle of estate. River Kalsa flows along estate and good place to spend time with nature.
- There are many other activities can be done while staying with us. Some of them are Trekking, Village walk, Bird watching, swimming in river, horse riding, cooking classes, local handicraft making and cultural exchange. Also, details are other activities are as below-
- Organic Farming- A part of estate (20 acres) is used to grow organic vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, potato, tomato, peas, chilly, turmeric, coriander, capsicum, garlic, onion etc) which we sell to Haldwani market. We too have poly house/greenhouse to grow flowers which we sell to market (Delhi).
- To plough our farm we have our own bulls and hand operated tractor which is suitable for hill farms. Guests join us in various farm activities.
- Dairy Farming- For our milk requirement, we have professionally run modern dairy farm. Currently have 30 cows, their calves and a pair of bulls to plough our agriculture farm. We are working on producing dairy products like paneer, ghee, cheese, curd and milk. Guests can try hands on cow milking.
- Honey Bee Keeping- For our need and medicines for locals, we have families of honey bees (both Mellifera and Indica). Both traditional and modern methods (houses) are with us to keep bee families. These are very useful as they provide honey and provide pollination services which increases yield of our farm.
- Vermicompost Unit- A vermicompost unit with 4 pits is used to supply compost fertilizer for our organic farm. Cattle manure is filled in these pits on each quarter and earthworms convert it to vermicompost which is free from chemical and pesticides.
- Cooking- Guests can join us in preparing traditional cuisines of hills.
- Biogas Unit- In an effort to use environment friendly and local available resources, biogas unit covers our most of cooking gas requirement.
- Please do let me know if have questions any and looking forward to meeting soon.