Azure blue sky, twinkling stars, life inside a virgin temparate forest. Visit Camp Vanvaas to experience nature at it’s pristine best, nothing here is artificial. The campsite is situated at an altitude of 7,500 feet above MSL amidst a clearing of silver-fir forest teeming with wildlife and surrounded by streams. Come here to experience wildlife, adventure activities, enjoy local Kumaoni culture including it’s cuisine with a possibility to stay overnight in a Himalayan village.
Warning: You’d not get any network in the forest but bet you’ll find amazing connection - with yourself!
Rs.3900/- per night per tent (double share)
R.5250/- per night per tent (triple share)
Children below 5 years are not chargeable. Between 6-11 years charged 25% of the tent tariff. 12 years and above are charged full tariff.
The above cost includes:
- Meals on full board, morning and evening tea, cookies, light snacks and soup
- Accommodation in double/triple share basis in American safari tents
- All possible Camp activities (depending on the trip duration), Campfire
- Safety equipment and trained instructors
- First aid.
The above cost does not include:
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any type of transfer and transport
Barbeque snacks @ 300/- per person per night
Railway station pick and drop @ 1750/- per vehicle (7-8 ppl), one way