Package cost includes :
- Accommodation:2 Nights in WAN village &03 Nights in Camp
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Trek equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dinning tent, Tent, Crampons, Utensils)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits.
- Experience Trek Leader/Guide and Support staff, who are very well familiar with local conditions,
routes and mythological stories which are related to this whole trek.
- All Taxes
Package cost does not includes :
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage. If anyone not able to carry his luggage, charges are extra Rs. 400/- per bag/day.
- Transportation from their home to WAN. If guest want us to arrange transport, we also do it. Charges can advise only after getting exact requirements)
- If anyone want extra sight-seen visit which is not mentioned above, Charges extra.
- Anything which is not mentioned under the inclusion is excluded.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- 20 Day before travel date no cancellation charges applicable and refund the full amount.
- 50% Charge of total amount if 15 days before travel date.
- 100% charge of total amount less than 15 days before travel date.
1. We confirm your slots/booking of tour after half payment in advance payment received and remaining before start of tour commencement.
2. We insure best services but will not be responsibile for any Act of God/ Act of third Party.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT FOR TREKKER:-
- Back pack (60 ltr -70ltr)- with comfortable shoulder straps, frame, and back pack cover (line the bag with polythene).
- Waterproof Trekking shoes –Mandatory high ankle with good grips, (Recommended Quechua).
- 2 synthetic /waterproof Track Pants (Do not bring shorts, tight jeans, Capris)
- T-shirts - 3 full sleeve.
- 1 Fleece jacket will be a good idea; a woollen sweater would be an alternative.
- 1 Wind proof jacket, 1 Heavy jacket, Thermal Inners.
- 2 pairs cotton socks and 2 pairs woollen socks, 2 pair water proof hand gloves.
- Sun protection cream, Woolen monkey cap/balaclava that cover the ear.
- A woolen head-scarf or muffler/ Sun Cap.
- Sun glasses – Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected. Curved ones will cover your eyes well. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- Head Torch with extra batteries, Power Bank to charge mobile, if you not spoil your trek.
- Water bottle- one liter each.
- Lip Balm/ cold cream/Hand Sanitizer, Toilet kit/ toilet Paper / wipes.
- Quick dry Towel- It should be light / thin, Walking Stick – Mandatory (At least one).
- Gaiters advisable for Pre Monsoon Trek.
Personal Medical Kit Containing :
Crocin - 6 tablets/Avomine - 4 tablets/Avil 25mg - 4 tablets/Combiflam -5 tablets/Disprin - 10 tablets/Norflox - 10 tablets/ Crepe bandage - 3 to 5 meters/Band aid - 10 strips/Digene - 10 tablets/ Gauze cloth - 1 small role/Leukoplast - 1 small roll/Cotton - 1 small roll/ORS - 5 packets/Betadine or any antiseptic cream/ Volini or Moov or Relispray/Diamox - 10 tablets (to be taken only if required and but not as preventive medicine/Any other medicine that you take as per Doctor prescription)
PEOPLE WHO WEAR SPECTACLES, SPECIAL INSTRACTIONS are :
- Try to use contact lenses.
- Photo chromatic glasses.
- If either of the above is not possible, wear your spectacles and carry a big sunglass that can be worn over your spectacles.